Are you looking for help with …
- Separating or ending your marriage?
- Resolving differences within a relationship?
- Handling conflict with your ex-spouse?
Are you …
- Thinking of ending your marriage?
- Divorcing and having trouble working things out with your spouse?
- Divorced, but stuck in an ongoing struggle with your former partner?
- Wishing you could let go of hurt or anger about a relationship that is ending, so you can again be happy?
- Worried how your conflict is affecting, or might affect, your kids or your relationship with them?
These are among the most challenging questions and situations many people will ever face.
If your marriage is in trouble, Charlie Rowan will help you have the conversations needed to decide whether you will end it. If you want to work on your marriage, Charlie can help you with “marital mediation,” which is mediation focused on identifying and improving what is not working. If you decide to divorce, or if that decision has already been made, Charlie, serving as a mediator, will help the two of you navigate all the parenting, financial and other issues. Or, serving as a coach or collaborative attorney, Charlie will work with you individually toward the same ends, helping you navigate the process with your spouse or former spouse.
Whether in mediation, collaborative divorce, or on your own with expert help from the “sidelines,” you can make the important decisions together about your future, at your pace, and with dignity. In a confidential process, you can take control of your future instead of letting a judge make all the big decisions. And you can avoid spending huge sums of money and “rolling the dice” in an adversarial — and public! — court process. Most importantly, you can engage in and emerge from the process feeling good about yourself and about how you have handled one of the most important and challenging transitions you will experience in your life.